Some grab-and-go smoothies are loaded with sugar and calories. Our version, which is a twist on one of Angela’s favourites, is much lighter–and incredibly easy to make. We always got our Pear Yakult Juice in one of the local fruit drink stalls and it tastes amazing. However as we now have to stay at home, we decided to make our own rather than travelling out to get one.
Despite the fact that pear is regularly regarded as a typical and dull fruit, there are numerous amazing medical advantages of pear and pear juice. The pear is a sweet (and somewhat sour) fruit that is related to the apple. Both of them are from the Pome family. Pear juice is not only delicious but is extremely healthy for you. If you have not tried it before, here is the easiest pear juice recipe you can use to energize yourself and be healthy simultaneously. Added our favourite Yakult which is good for our digestive system.
Benefit for Pear
“I hate apple but I love pear”, do not judge me for my favouritism.
- May promote gut health
- Have anti-inflammatory properties
- Linked to a lower risk of diabetes
- May boost heart health
- May help you lose weight
- Easy to add to your diet
- Pears mitigate the effects of fever, prevent flu, and calm any irritation or allergies you might have.
We hope that you will enjoy this juice as we do. It is a simple recipe, we hope that it will kick start your morning or the day with a boost of energy! Take a photo of your version, send us an email, tag us on Instagram, tweet us, anything. We love to see you trying out our recipe!
3 Minutes Pear Yakult Juice
pears (quantity depends on the amount of juice you want)
1/2 bottle of yakult for each cup
- Bathe and thoroughly wash the pears with cold water in the sink. Gently rub against scrub all the surface area with a brush or with your hands to get off the dirt.
- Cut through the center and remove any seeds that are there. Discard the center part which has seeds, the seeds, and the stem.
- Slice the pears into chunks that are a perfect size to fit in your juicer’s tray and tubes.
- Hurl them into the juicer along, set the juicer on and let the pear and other ingredients run through it. Make sure you go according to your model’s instructions.
- Serve it with 1/2 bottle of yakult! Pear juice is meant to be consumed fresh because unpasteurized juices should not be stored.